PMI-RMP® Risk Management Professional
Risk management is a vital aspect of project management, and with Project Management Institute (PMI) Risk Management Professional (RMP) certification, you can prove your skill in this area to employers. Across nine course videos you’ll study risk management planning, risk identification and stakeholder management and communications, as well as qualitative and quantitative risk analysis, risk response planning and learning to control risk. You’ll also have access to the tools you need to prepare for the PMI-RMP exam.
What qualifications do I need?
To qualify for the RMP exam candidates must have either (1) a secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent), 4,500 hours of project risk management experience and 40 hours of project management risk management education, or (2) a four year degree (bachelor’s degree or the global equivalent), 3,000 hours of project risk management experience and 30 hours of project risk management education. This training series will earn students 14 continuing education units (CEUs) which can count towards the education hours requirement.
How will this progress my career?
It’s been shown that 83% of organisations that are high performers in project management practice risk management frequently, while just 49% of low performers do. This clear correlation means professionals with certification in risk management are sought after by shrewd businesses and organisations, across many different fields, including IT, sports, biotech, engineering, manufacturing, advertising, healthcare and insurance.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Work your way through nine video courses and a final training exam to ensure you can sit the PMI Risk Management Professional exam with confidence.
- Review project management and look at the risk management professional credential.
- Follow an introduction to project risk.
- Look at risk management planning.
- Understand stakeholder management and communication.
- Study risk identification.
- Look at both qualitative and quantitative risk analysis.
- Learn about risk response planning.
- Look at learning to control risks.
- Consolidate learning with a final training exam to earn a certificate of course completion.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Get certified by the leading global membership organisation for professional project managers, the Project Management Institute.
- Look specifically of the area of risk management within a project management professional context.
- Based on the information covered in the areas of study used to formulate the Risk Management Professional exam.
- Prove your advanced skills in risk management to potential employers.
- This training series counts for 14 professional development units/contact hours/continuing education units.
- This training series also earns 1-3 college credits applicable towards a degree program offered at American Business and Technology University (an online further education provider).
- Guides students through the application and registration process for the exam.
- Certification prepares candidates for roles in a wide variety of risk management and project management positions globally.
- Training review quizzes and course workbook tools help consolidate learning.
- Study online at your own convenience – this training series is ideal for a busy professional.
- Technical help is available if required.
Don’t take risks with your career in project management. Become certified as a Risk Management Professional (RMP) with the Project Management Institute.
- Getting started with PMI-RMP®
- Introduction to PMI-RMP® Certification Course
- Risk Management Framework
- Principles and Concepts
- Introduction to Project Risk Management
- Plan Risk Management
- Identify Risks
- Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Plan Risk Responses
- Control Risks
- Tips & Tricks
- Final Words
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 10 or above
Safari 6 or above